[Mesa-users] RES: Error compiling 8.0.2 in Windows, and some support

Bruno Kim Medeiros Cesar bruno.cesar at neolog.com.br
Thu May 3 17:06:11 PDT 2012

Thanks for your support, Brian!

I didn't manage to build the 7.11.2 version because it lacks
opengl32.mingw.def (as I recall from memory), but succeeded in building
7.10.x which has this *.def.

Now there's another problem, maybe some of "other ways" you feel the driver
may fail :) It tries to call a dxtn.dll, which is not present, do you know
what it is?

Tomorrow may be a luckier day,

Bruno Kim.

PS.: walking through the code I found a cpp with Lisp code that is processed
by a custom builtin compiler... Can't say if it's awesome or frightening!