[Mesa-users] libGL: driver does not expose __driDriverGetExtensions_radeonsi(): /usr/lib64/dri/radeonsi_dri.so: undefined symbol: __driDriverGetExtensions_radeonsi

Farmboy0 farmboy0 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 1 05:35:26 PST 2014

I am running a Gentoo amd64 stable system but with mesa from git for
radeonsi support.
I have recently set some debugging environment variables as I am trying
to find out why my system behaves sluggishly sometimes esp. with application
that use hardware accelerated graphics like firefox or 3d apps.

Whenever I run a 3d application i get this error message from libGL and
wonder
if this might a bug in the radeonsi driver or if I can ignore this message.

So this is my question
Does this message indicate a bug in mesa or can i safely ignore this
message?

Thank you for your help