[Mesa-users] libgl-gdi deadlock on detaching library

Olivier PENA OPena at isagri.fr
Fri Feb 21 02:30:18 PST 2014

Hi,
I built mesa on Windows in order to use llvmpipe driver as software renderer fallback in our Windows application.

I use this commands :

set LLVM=path\to\llvm
scons.py build=release machine=x86 platform=windows MSVC_VERSION=11.0 llvm=yes libgl-gdi

If I statically link my application with mesa dll, all is fine.

Now, in my application, I would like to be dynamically linked on either opengl32.dll (hardware driver) or mesa.dll (gallium\targets\libgl-gdi\opengl32.dll renamed in mesa.dll) :

HMODULE m = LoadLibraryA("mesa.dll");
FreeLibrary(m);

The call FreeLibrary never returns, it seems there is a deadlock when the dll is detaching.

I tested width mesa 10.0.3 and mesa 9.2.2

Is there any workaround ? Maybe I do something wrong ?

Thanks
Olivier

Ce message a été traité contre les virus par quatre outils différents (Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec et ThreatSeeker).
This message has been scanned for viruses (by Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec and ThreatSeeker).