[Mesa-users] Fwd: dri2_init_screen

Daniel Melo Jorge da Cunha dmjcunha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:03:01 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Melo Jorge da Cunha <dmjcunha at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-02-19 13:40 GMT-04:00
Subject: dri2_init_screen
To: mesa-users at lists.freedesktop.org

Hi, I'm studying this piece of code but I'm having some difficulties...

dri2_init_screen is assigned to InitScreen in the variable
const struct __DriverAPIRec driDriverAPI.

But I searched in the whole mesa directory and haven't found any call to
InitScreen. Except in src/mesa/drivers/dri... But isn't this directory only
used
for old obsolete dri implementation?

And so, who calls InitScreen?

Some help... and thanks in advance.

Hi again. This may sound like a crying, but indeed it is.

I am in love studying mesa3d, but I really got stuck with this InitScreen...
Who is calling it? It could not be in the files in src/mesa/drivers/dri...
because that is for old obsolete dri implementation as far as I could learn.

So, any help are welcomed... it could be just take a look at function x in
file y, or just search in file z... anything are welcomed.

I'm willingly for any help, thanks