Huawei plugin sometimes fails to load operator code

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Mon Aug 19 10:50:01 PDT 2013

If the unsolicited message handler callback is set to NULL, the
message is still consumed and then discarded, which prevents a
solicited ^RFSWITCH? from getting a response.

How about this:
- Add an enable flag to MMAtUnsolicitedMsgHandler, which is set to
TRUE by mm_at_serial_port_enable_unsolicited_msg_handler (for both new
or overwriting case)
- Add mm_at_serial_port_enable_unsolicited_msg_handler(self, regex,
enable) to enable/disable a unsolicited message handler.
- Disable the unsolicited ^RFSWITCH handler right before calling
^RFSWITCH?, re-enable it upon receiving a response for ^RFSWITCH? or
timeout.

Thanks,
Ben