Huawei E3131 and the ignored at^ndisdup command

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 02:19:35 PDT 2013

Hi Graham!!
First of all - thank you for your interest!
As I already said - unfortunately this isn't an Hi-Link modem.
Regarding the dialmode command:
When I type: at^dialmode?
The answer is: ^DIALMODE:2,2

Regarding cdc_ncm work - I'm having some troubles with C-style problems. Trying
to work them out.
Then - can someone suggest me the neede usb subsystem call to disable an
endpoint?
I guess I'll have to disable the control endpoint, right?
Thanks to everyone helping!