[RFT] CDMA SMS support in QMI modems

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 11:45:29 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 18:59 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> > That works for me.  + is the international "country code start" symbol
> > anyway.
>
> Try now; pushed a new patch.

Follow-up on this; our international numbering tests didn't go very
well, plus receipt of an international SMS to a USA device reports the
source number as type DTMF and converted to NANP "011<cc><number>" so
we're leaving the international tests out for now.  If anyone has
insight on how we could converge 3GPP and 3GPP2 numbering (eg, use +
notation with CDMA SMS) that would be greatly appreciated.

Dan