Multiple SIM adapter

Jakub Sitnicki jsitnicki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:58:56 PST 2014

Hi Alex,

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 05:20 PM CET, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
> Does anyone know what's the usual way to interface with a modem which
> has a dual or triple SIM adapter? Is it by vendor-specific AT
> commands, or using the SIM Application Toolkit?

I checked the radio/telephony logs on a dual SIM Android phone I had at
hand and there were messages from a GSM 07.10 Multiplexer:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/gsm0710muxd

Not sure but perhaps this is something of interest to you. Logs captured
while receiving an SMS on either SIM slot attached.

-Jakub