Roadmap for MM 1.4

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Sat Jun 7 13:03:19 PDT 2014

Hey,

I think we should get a new 1.4 released soon, so would like to recap
about the list of open things that we have pending...

 * CDMA activation: I have to revisit this after Dan's comments, and
likely get it more tested somehow.

 * Static IP setup in QMI: There's already some work done by Dan and
me, that we should likely revisit and merge to master.

 * MBIM bearer changes to handle the subinterfaces. Bjorn, will you
work on this, or should I try to do it myself?

 * New property to report probing changes, plus sync with NM to handle
WWAN interfaces which don't require setup through a control channel. I
was going to play with this.

Any other thing for now?