AT+ECM for connection management, QNCM rx_framing and le16 length prefixed IP tx_framing

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Mar 24 04:31:25 PDT 2014

Julio Araujo <julio.araujo at wllctel.com.br> writes:

> Hi Bjørn,
>

> Sorry for the delayed answer, but I'm very very glad to inform you
> that the modem worked after the last configuration that you sent to
> me:
> # Olivetti Olicard 500
>
> DefaultVendor= 0x0b3c
> DefaultProduct= 0xf017
>
> TargetVendor=  0x0b3c
> TargetProduct= 0xc00b
>
> MessageContent="5553424312345678000000000000061b000000020000000000000000000000"
>

> The only thing that I need to do was remove the PPP that it was
> already installed for the other modem that I was using before and then
> after plug the Olicard 500 the Ubuntu asked me to create a new PPP and
> then after create it everything works fine.
>
> I'm sending attached  to you the syslog file and also usb_modeswitch_1-13.

Great!  Thanks for testing and reporting back.  Could you please post
this information to the usb_modeswitch "Device Information" forum at
http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewforum.php?f=3
so that Josh can include this config in the next release?

I'll prepare patches for the option and qmi_wwan drivers. The Windows
driver does some strange and unexpected things, but I am now pretty sure
the firmware supports a "normal" QMI wwan function.

Bjørn