[RFC] Probing ttys by default

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 11:55:27 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-09-29 at 20:27 +0200, Lars Knudsen wrote:
> Hi Aleksander,
>
> I see that this fix is not yet pulled into even the latest Ubuntu (14.04.1)
> - would you happen to know when it might be picked up?  Without the

That's up to the Ubuntu maintainers for ModemManager.  It might help
make them more aware of the problem by filing a bug and pointing at the
commit that solves the issue.  Often, distros won't update a package
unless there is a high-priority bug or feature they want, and that
requires that they know about the bug/feature first :)

Dan