API Call proposal

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Tue Apr 21 02:15:13 PDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Riccardo Vangelisti
<riccardo.vangelisti at sadel.it> wrote:
> In spite of the last proposal was very similar, for my opinion, to
> Messaging/SMS style, I've attach'd
> a new patch with your last suggestions.

And you're right; your previous proposal was actually more inline to
what I originally asked, making it equivalent to what Messaging/SMS
does, because the Start, Accept, Reject actions are applicable to one
single Call object. So, yes, I personally like your previous proposal
more, just the "CallLog" name hits me, I'd use "Voice" for that. Could
you update your previous proposal with the CallLog->Voice rename?

> If you think I don't understand what
> you said yet, send me your
> modified patch.

Looks like it was me the one who didn't understand; sorry for that.