API Call proposal

Riccardo Vangelisti riccardo.vangelisti at sadel.it
Wed Apr 22 08:36:25 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I attach'd a new patch and schema with your latest suggestions.

Note that Voice.StateChanged signal has "reason" argument but, by the
way, I had to create the MMCallStateChangedReason property in order to
permits user to retrieve that information also from the call object.
This property is the same that indicates why and how a call terminates.
So, I've created an enum for each state trasition.

Also, I've removed Audio property as Aleksander suggested.

If you doesn't have any other suggestions, my colleague and I start to
develop in our branch:
https://bitbucket.org/riccardovangelisti/modemmanager/branch/voicecall

Riccardo Vangelisti - Sadel SpA
Software Development