[RFC] libmbim and libqmi mandatory for MM 1.6?

Ben Chan benchan at chromium.org
Sun Jan 18 14:24:49 PST 2015

Instead of using ifdefs in the code, perhaps we could partition the source
code/files in a way that the build process selects between a true mbim/qmi
implementation and a stub mbim/qmi implementation (which effectively
bypasses mbim/qmi).

We currently still bypass the qmi implementation in MM on certain ChromeOS
platforms due to the need to use some Gobi specific features.

Ben