ModemManager watching suspend/resume events

Florian Klink flokli at flokli.de
Tue Jan 27 03:57:21 PST 2015

Am 27.01.2015 um 10:38 schrieb Aleksander Morgado:

>>> Florian, could you retry with the "'aleksander/suspend-resume' branch"
>>> in git? Please configure using --with-suspend-resume=systemd (or
>>> --with-suspend-resume=upower if you're not using systemd).
>>
>> I tried this out today with a QMI device and it worked for me, dropping
>> and successfully re-detecting all the ports correctly.
>
> I'll get this rebased and merged to git master during this week.

Hey Aleksander, sorry for the late reply.

I was travelling and didn't have the time to test it properly yet.

I built ModemManager on commit d5d100b, but the behaviour didn't seem to
change much, although I did see some sleep events in the journal.

Probably there's even more that needs to be reset for the modem to
correctly connect after a suspend...

I think I could investigate further later this week, so probably after
you already merged it to the master branch ;-)

--
Florian