LOG-LEVEL not working properly

José Joseddg92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:48:52 PST 2015

Sorry, when using

ModemManager --log-level=ERR > /dev/null 2>&1

obviously, there is absolutely no output (duh, the program can only print
to stdout or stderr...) but then you have no error output either. Using
ModemManager --log-level=ERR
works fine except for mbim and qmi outputs (which are always printed,
regardless the log level).