No subject

Tue May 1 18:17:18 PDT 2012

nice if userRating was read-write, here is why. When listening to music,
you might like to rate what you are currently listening to and doing so in
2 clicks. That could be done from a Gnome3 extension for example, a remote
on your smartphone or anything else you might like to imagine. So my
question is why isn't it already this way ? Is it a matter of consistency
among metadata map ? If so could it be  elsewhere out of that map ?

Thanks for your time,
Charles Bri=E8re

--f46d0438ede74e5fbd04bf04064b

Hi everybody, I'm new here so I don't know if this have been discus=
, metadatas are read-only, all of them. It would be nice if userRating was =
read-write, here is why.=A0When listening to music, you might like to rate =
what you are currently listening to and doing so in 2 clicks. That could be=
 done from a Gnome3 extension for example, a remote on your smartphone or a=
nything else you might like to imagine. So my question is why isn&#39;t it =
already this way ? Is it a matter of consistency among metadata map ? If so=
 could it be =A0elsewhere out of that map ?</div>

--f46d0438ede74e5fbd04bf04064b--