[Nice] fullmode branch updated to IETF-ICE ID-19

Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com
Mon Nov 26 03:56:28 PST 2007

Hi all,

I did another update to the fullmode branch...:

On 19 Nov 2007 Kai Vehmanen wrote:
>Aside the current API discussion, one big issue is handling
>early connectivity checks (before the answer is received, as
>documented in sect 7.2 of the ICE spec). The current code now
>has a workaround, which is still able to establish

I now added a proper implementation of this to the fullmode
branch. This was the last known interoperability issue with
libnice/fp.

Latest code available at:
 - http://monkey.collabora.co.uk/nice-fullmode/ ,
 - http://people.collabora.co.uk/~kvehmane/nice/ , and
 - http://sofia-sip.org/~vehmanek/nice-fullmode-snapshots/

PS Hmm, for some reason the fullmode branch is not updated
   in the merge monkey anymore. Monkey states the last update
   was 46 days ago, while in practise I've updated many
   times since that.. :P

--
first.surname at nokia.com (Kai Vehmanen)