[Nice] Reg:How to use nice_tester-1.c with sofsip-client

gmrammohan gmrammohan at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Oct 10 08:24:36 PDT 2007

Hi All
   I followed the procedures that u had mentioned.
   But while executing it throwed an error : Cannot find Makefile.in

   After including Makefile , ./configure was successful ,but make showed
the error
   : /usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.0/../../../crtl.o : In function
_start : Undefined refrence
     main , ld returned 1 exit status.

    Kindly help me in the problem i faced while executing ./configure &&
make.
Thanks,
gmrammohan