[Nice] Any windows support for Nice:ICE implementation?

anup k anoopk.2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 00:06:44 PDT 2007

Dear Remi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.Me too felt the same after a cursory glance on the project where it was talking about pthreads.But i needed to confirm whether there is windows support.

Mean while, i have a couple of open source implementations in my mind
like UDT and STUN client/server library from the sourceforge community.
Any opinion about these 2 projects?

Could you suggest any other open source implementations for NAT-traversal on windows.We have thought about having a dedicated relay server also, so that the limitations of STUN could be overcome.

Appreciate valuable feed back at your free time,

Thanks and Regards
Anup

Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi.denis-courmont at nokia.com> wrote: Le Friday 12 October 2007 18:33:09 ext anup k, vous avez écrit :
> Hello !!! Does the NICE project ,ie, the ICE implementation, run on windows
> platform?

Not currently.

> Or does it only run in Linux versions?

It should work on any POSIX operating system.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont

http://mail.yahoo.com