[Nice] more recent snapshot tarball available

Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com Kai.Vehmanen at nokia.com
Mon May 12 05:41:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

we've got some feedback about the lack of any releases. This
has annoyed more than one developer evaluating the state
of libnice. Of course you can get the sources from darcs/git, but
as usual, odds are high that one will have some autotool issues
when running autoreconf. This is not a big problem if you are
familiar with autotools, but if you are not, well..

Of course what we really should do, is to put out some intermediary
releases, but as things are a bit in flux at the moment, I decided to
put at least one more unofficial snapshot (latest darcs tree) at:

 - http://sofia-sip.org/~vehmanek/nice-snapshots/

This is _not_ an official release (so please, do not assume
API/ABI compatibility with possible future official 0.0.1 release).

br,
--
first.surname at nokia.com (Kai Vehmanen)