[Nice] New API and refactor

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Wed May 14 11:30:03 PDT 2008

Hi,
My first step now in making libnice 'nicer' will be to fix the
repository by removing all those files that have nothing to do there...
example :
conncheck.h shouldn't be there
there are some vi/emacs temporary files in the repository
there are some Makefile files in the repository (not .am)

I will then rename/create some files with more meaningful names and move
functions around so it will become easier to know where to look for
specific functions.

Remi, if you have anything to suggest, please do so now. I also wanted
to ask you what the stunbdc program was for ? is it just another
misplaced test ? or does it actually need to be installed as a 'utility'
to the library ? If yes, what for ? And how would you suggest we clean
that file from the library files? would stun/lib and stun/apps
directories be ok ?

Thanks,
Youness.