[Nice] Compiling libnice-0.0.6 with MinGW

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:16:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile libnice-0.0.6 with mingw and I had to do the
following changes to save some compilations errors:
Comment out `'#typedef unsigned long ssize_t' in stun/win32_common.h
Comment out '#define close closesocket' in stun/bind.c
Comment out '#typedef unsigned long ssize_t' in socket/udp-bsd.c
Copy Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.1\Include\wspiappi.h to mingwgw/include
The header provided by the Platform SDK, WSPiApi.h, will fail to
compile on a line that starts with _inline. Change this to __inline
Install sed with -i option from
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/downlinks/sed.php

Now I'm stuck at this point and I don't know how to continue:
http://pastebin.com/m489dc117

Does any one knows how to compile libnice with MinGW?

Thank you for your help