[Nice] nice_candidate_copy part of public api?

Breton M. Saunders breton.saunders at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 20 23:18:05 PDT 2010

All,

   Apologies - I'm quite new to using this library.

   Is the function nice_candidate_copy supposed to be part of the public
libnice api, and if so, should we add nice_candidate_copy to the symbol
export file?

   I've been attempting to compile the test programs directly from the
tests directory using the following command:

   gcc -I/usr/local/include/nice -I/usr/include/glib-2.0/
-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include <test program .c> -L/usr/local/lib -lnice

   But after consistent linker errors for nice_candidate_copy, I finally
modified the symbol export file nice/libnice.sym to include
nice_candidate_copy.

   So - the question is - should this api be exposed?

   Cheers,

         -Brett