[Nice] Compatibility with MS Office Communicator 2007 R2

Youness Alaoui youness.alaoui at collabora.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 20:44:42 PDT 2010

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for the update, I'm not planning a libnice release in the next few days..
I was hoping to, but I think I'm going to delay that a little bit.
Please have a look at what Marcus Lundblad posted on this mailing list, he added
TURN RFC 5766 support in libnice and he provided links to his git repo with the
code.. I haven't had time to review that code, but maybe you can use that code
because I think it will be very close to what WLM2009/OC2007R2 uses.
The WLM2009 compatibility used the old MSN TURN support because the RFC 5766
support hadn't been written, and I didn't check for differences, so I think for
you it will be easier to check differences with the final TURN RFC rather than
the very old draft.

Good luck!
Youness.