[Nice] Starting with libnice

Tiago Sá tiagosa at di.uminho.pt
Wed Oct 19 06:58:23 PDT 2011

Hi all,

my name is Tiago Sá, I am a junior researcher from Portugal and this is my
first mail to this list.
I have a NAT traversal problem to solve and I have been looking for a
solution during the last weeks, which, as I found out, is not so trivial as
I thought before.
As stated on the libnice homepage, libnice seems to be what I am looking
for:

> "ICE is useful for applications that want to establish peer-to-peer UDP
> data streams. It automates the process of traversing NATs and provides
> security against some attacks. It also allows applications to create
> reliable streams using a TCP over UDP layer."

I have been looking for the provided documentation and I am feeling kind of
lost.
Is there any example application or tutorial to get started?
Could you please share a basic application of this kind or point me a
direction?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Tiago Sá