[libnice] "candidate-gathering-done" is never fired with STUN

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 10:27:53 PDT 2014

Aha! For GMainContexts, by convention, NULL means the global default
GMainContext — the same one as returned by g_main_context_default().

I’ve expanded the documentation a little to make this more obvious. Do
you think it’s more helpful now?

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/commit/?id=3528654e7d2082d5bdda1e6f47357105f91af68c

Philip