[libnice] help me to get libstun source code

Philip Withnall philip at tecnocode.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 06:57:53 PDT 2015

Dear Jack,

On Tue, 2015-06-30 at 04:36 +0800, jack wrote:
>     Where can I find the GLIB-free libnice source code? (I think it
> is libstun, where is the source code?)

The libnice source code is in git here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libnice/libnice/

Tarball releases are here:

http://nice.freedesktop.org/releases/

However, libstun is not a ‘GLib-free version of libnice’, it is an
implementation of the STUN protocol, which is used by libnice. The rest
of libnice implements the full ICE and TURN protocols, and requires
GLib.

Why do you want to avoid a dependency on GLib?

> I want use libnice in ARM and MIPS platform.

That should work; libnice has been used in recent months on iOS (arm7).
I don’t know about MIPS, but I doubt there will be major issues. Please
file bugs if you encounter any issues:

http://phabricator.freedesktop.org/project/view/20/

Philip