[Nouveau] G80

Phillip Ezolt phillipezolt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:51:23 PDT 2007

Wladimir,
   Check out:  http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ReverseEngineering

I don't know how cuda drives that card, but you probably want kmmio or
libsegfault.

Those will catch the direct writes to the MMIO space of the card.
However, if they do clever things like put the commands in a buffer,
and then DMA that in to execute it, you have to get more sophisticated
to trace it.

I'm just a radeon guy, so the nouveau could probably fill in some more details.

Cheers,
--Phil