[Nouveau] FPS limiter implementation in driver

Manuel Signoret manuel.signoret at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 3 02:28:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am French, so excuse my English sometimes...

I dream about a FPS limiter included directly in my NVidia GC. Because I think that a non-marketing attitude should be to use a FPS of 30-35 in the majority of the 3D-games.

In order to economize energy, heat production and improve system stability. And also to fight a few against some stupid marketing excesses.

What do you think about adding this feature to your future driver ?

TY for reading this 8-)' .

Iksarfighter.