[Nouveau] Xbox Support

Stephane Marchesin marchesin at icps.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Jan 29 17:38:22 PST 2008

On 1/30/08, Michael Lothian <mike at fireburn.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm sure I remember reading (possibly on the TiNDC) that Xbox support
> was planned for the Nouveau driver
>
> I was just wondering how this was going.
>
> I've got my Xbox out again and would be happy to test code to get 3D
> working on it

Hi,

Currently there is no developer working on xbox support. It's not that
we are against the idea, it's more that no one with an xbox is willing
to do the work. For example, I've added some NV2A support in the DRM,
but there are some other things we can't test (mostly, someone is
going to have to port the TV encoder programming code to nouveau).

Stephane