[Nouveau] unable to compile xf86-video-nouveau

Bob Gleitsmann rjgleits at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 8 19:43:11 PDT 2008

Greetings,

After the modesetting commit, I have been unable to compile
xf86-video-nouveau. The git site for drm given on the wiki page does not get
the proper xf86drmMode.h, etc. I noted that libdrm git has over 100 branches
and I really don't want to try all of them. Fedora 9 has a patch of the
libdrm source rpm that includes an earlier version of xf86drmMode.h but it's
now out of date. I would like to follow along in the development of nouveau
as I have a GeForce 6800 GTO.
Your kind help would be appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Bob Gleitsmann