[Nouveau] GeForce 7300 donation, anyone interested?

SBP vorstar at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 23:40:19 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

I appreciate what you are doing here at the nouveau project, as I find
myself at the mercy of NVIDIA's binary blobs to be able to run Compiz
and play some games, so it's great that you're developing the open
source alternative.

I've decided to donate to the project my GeForce 7300 GS which I no
longer use, and of which you can make much better use than the box in my
closet.

I'd like to know if anyone is interested, and if so how can I send it to
you, I live in Mexico.

Cheers.

SBP