[Nouveau] Any Documentation Work Needed?

Renato Caldas seventhguardian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:17:09 PDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 6:49 PM, Adam Cozzette
<adam_cozzette at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,

> I don't have much experience but I'm looking for a way to contribute to
> Nouveau. I'd be glad to work on documentation, edit IRC logs, make
> cosmetic changes to code, etc. Just let me know if you have any work of
> this sort and I'll give it a shot.

I've tried to start documenting the driver some time ago, in order to
start contributing with actual code. It is a daunting task, requiring
a lot of dedication I couldn't provide at the time. The current trend
is that developers write code and not documentation, which is good and
bad at the same time.

(Pekka's answer just arrived)

I don't know your programming skills, but you should probably follow
Pekka's advice for now. If you ever feel like it, you may try my
suggestion, but keep in mind that it requires dedication.

Cheers,
  Renato Caldas