[Nouveau] Recent nouveau regression reported in IRC

Hannah and Mark Carey hmcarey at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 19 03:21:27 PDT 2008

Stuart,

Thanks for that.  I see that something similar to
0001-randr12-multiple-encoders-per-connector-DVI-I.patch has been
comitted to git.

RAOF has rebuilt his PPA and with that build of nouveau
(1:0.0.10~git20080918-0~ppa1~hardy) X is starting and running.

It is bugging me that I cant work out which git commit RAOFs PPA was
built from.

Cheers,

Mark C