[Nouveau] Nouveau wiki translations

Pekka Paalanen pq at iki.fi
Mon Dec 7 10:35:19 PST 2009

Hi guys,

it's been a year since my last call (below) for updating translations.

Unless anyone objects, I propose, that all translation pages are
eligible for removal if they have not been properly updated within
two weeks since the original page was updated.

TiNDCs are an exception, they are not live content, and they should
be up-to-date anyway, by definition.

mwk already did some good job on removing outdated pages.

The most recent translation update is for the FrontPage more than a
month ago for Spanish, and the page is syntactically broken.

Notice, that all translations of FrontPage would be in danger
right now.

Pages I propose for removal right now:
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/UbuntuPackages-es
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/GentooEbuilds-es
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/InstallNouveau-es
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/FeatureMatrix-fr
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/REnouveauDumps-de
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/CodeNames-fr
http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/InThePress-fr

There are others, but those are the ones I found easily.

This may sound harsh, but is it any good to have a translation,
which has a disclaimer "check the English page first to see if this
is outdated"? Or in most cases, does not have the disclaimer and
is badly out of date.

--
Pekka Paalanen
http://www.iki.fi/pq/