[Nouveau] Reporting Bugs in the 3D driver

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 13:15:25 PST 2009

Hi,

the wiki page tells us that reporting bugs in the 3D driver is not allowed at this time.

The status page tells us that there are some chipset families with basic (or more) 3D functionality.

My question is whether this is the current status or are there some chipsets for which bug reports in the 3D driver are allowed or even wished?

If there are only some special bug reports in the 3D driver wanted and you tell me which they are I will create a bug reporting matrix and edit the frontpage...

Thanks.
Johannes