[Nouveau] [TEST REQUEST] NV50/NV8x/NV9x ctxprog and ctxvals generator

Marcin Kościelnicki koriakin at 0x04.net
Mon Dec 21 21:31:14 PST 2009

So, I wrote a generator for ctxprogs on NV50, NV84, NV86, NV92, NV94, NV96,
NV98. Atm it's only tested with NV86 and I'd like to see if it works for all
the other cards, especially NV50. NVAx support is still missing due to some
differences, but should be coming soon. Address is
http://0x04.net/~mwk/gen.diff , please test it with all mentioned cards, and
involve as much gallium as possible. Anything that works with nvidia ctxprogs,
but not with the generator counts as a bug. Report back to my mail address, or
to mwk on IRC.

Marcin Kościelnicki