[Nouveau] DRM fills logs

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Feb 6 10:49:07 PST 2009

On Fri, February 6, 2009 7:13 am, Maarten Maathuis wrote:
> Have you tried running the cards separately first? Multi card
> situations are pretty rare, so it's better to know if they work
> individually.

No, not yet. I don't have a test-bed where I can do that.  :-(  I can
build a single card system test bed but I only have a handful of the dual
DVI cards and all are in production use.

If I read the attached xorg log file correctly, though, nouveau seems to
get confused and only sees one of the NVS 285 cards.

It seems to miss the card at 7:0:0 entirely.  Am I reading it correctly?

--
  o__

You are an adult when you realize that everyone's an idiot sometimes. You
are wise when you include yourself.