[Nouveau] Hardware donation - 7600 GS (AGP)

Matt Molyneaux moggers87 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:52:35 PDT 2009

Are there any Nouveau developers in Europe (preferably in the UK) who
would like a GeForce 7600 GS? It's the AGP version and is no longer
useful to me. I've got the power dongle (it requires a 350W power
supply) and a S-Video to composite dongle.

Specs:
BFG GeForce 7600 GS OC (AGP)
512MB RAM
DVI + VGA
1 x power dongle (the sort that plug into pata drives)
1 x "HDTV" dongle (S-Video to composite)

It was working last time I tested it and has been in the box for ~ two
years now. I am willing to post it, but only within Europe. If you're a
developer outside of Europe I'm sure we can sort something out if no one
else wants it.