[Nouveau] Can't build xf86-video-nouveau

Jaromír Cápík tavvva at seznam.cz
Sat Jul 11 02:02:22 PDT 2009

Yes ... I still have them installed.
If I try to uninstall them, then 290 packages
have to be uninstalled as a result of the dependency check.
Of course I could try to do it without dependencies ....
I already tried to do something nasty and simply replaced the
old libraries with the built ones from the GIT
(of course with backup) .... but the result was surprisingly
the same ....
I will try to do it all once again ....
... this makes me little bit sad ....

But anyway .... thanks a lot for Your response ...

Regards,
J.