[Nouveau] [NV50] application to confirm texture layout

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:42:39 PDT 2009

For all those (probably NV9X users) who gets streaming pile of errors,
please set WIDTH to a multiple of TILE_WIDTH and HEIGHT to a multiple
of TILE_HEIGHT. And then send the log to me.

@phenriksson (irc name): could you retry with the original program
(with WIDTH and HEIGHT adjusted), but with the smallest tile size:

(TILING_PARAM) TILE_WIDTHxTILE_HEIGHT: (0x00) 32x4

(that goes for everyone sending in bug logs).

Maarten.