[Nouveau] Any ideas for the most efficient algoritm to reshuffle tiles based on this description.

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:03:04 PDT 2009

This was exactracted from a 8192x4 texture, with 32x4 tiles.

4 patterns appears, each 8x128 bytes long.

these patterns are repeated, and one is always left out.

So 123, 234, 134, 124.

The repetetive cycle is therefore 4x3x8x128 = 12288 bytes long.

I've included the color code ods file, which contains the normal ->
actual position.

I have no idea how this goes for larger tiles (is the process applied
to the large tiles or always to the small ones?).

Maarten.