[Nouveau] Unknown DCB 1.4 / 1.5 entry, please report

Pekka Paalanen pq at iki.fi
Mon Mar 16 09:19:11 PDT 2009

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:47:29 +0100
Martin Ketzer <martin.ketzer at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hallo,
> when i am trying to use nouveau i get the errors in the attached Xorg.log. I'm using debian
> unstable. Any suggestions?

On a completely unrelated note, you want to fix the following, too:

[drm] failed to load kernel module "nouveau"
(EE) NOUVEAU(0): [dri] Failed to open the DRM
(EE) NOUVEAU(0): DRI pre-initialisation failed.  Setting NoAccel

I.e. make sure you have the DRM kernel modules built and they load.

This should not fix the DCB errors, but is otherwise essential.

--
Pekka Paalanen
http://www.iki.fi/pq/