[Nouveau] KMS instructions

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:44:33 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm using nouveau in a NV44 for some time now. I specially use randr in a
rotated/dualhead setup with 2 monitors (15' and 19').
In my last build, randr stopped to work. If I change resolution/rotate/span
a screen, xorg crashes.

I wrote a simple script to update nouveau, build and install. I'm attaching
it. Feel free to do anything with it.

I didn't find any instructions in the wiki how to test KMS. Maybe my
problems are related to some tests on KMS side. Is there someone with the
knowledge and will to add the instructions?

Thanks,

--
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca
           luizluca at gmail.com