[Nouveau] hardware available for donation

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Fri May 1 13:38:29 PDT 2009

To any interested developers:

Dell Linux OS dev team is doing a lab cleanup and has several Nvidia cards available for donation. Please email me privately if you are interested (I'm not subscribed to the list).

Available:

various Nivdia cards. various generations, mostly quadro fx cards. We have 10-20 cards available. None of them are the super-high-end cards (that I know of).

Note that there is no guarantee, warranty or anything like that. They have mostly been sitting in a cardboard box for a few months. :)

Active Nouveau developers only, please. These are not meant to be ebay-ed.

--
Michael Brown
Dell Linux OS Development