[Nouveau] Compiling xf86-video-nouveau with -Werror

Peter Hjalmarsson xake at rymdraket.net
Wed May 6 06:07:36 PDT 2009

Hello.

I was somewhat bored and started to hunt for compilation warnings.
Attaching a patch for some rather obvious (two unused vars, one uninited
external function).

It also complains about NV10EXAFallbackInfo_real in nv10_exa.c never
being used.
It is placed with the following condition:

#if 0
#define NV10EXAFallbackInfo(X,Y,Z,S,T)
NV10EXAFallbackInfo_real(X,Y,Z,S,T)
#else
#define NV10EXAFallbackInfo(X,Y,Z,S,T) do { ; } while (0)
#endif

Since I do not know if this codepath ever is needed even during
development I did not touch this in my patch.