[Nouveau] pre-nv50 KMS

Luo Jinghua sunmoon1997 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:01:05 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Maarten Maathuis <madman2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is possible that the DDX is now masking the problem very well, if
> only your C51 has this cursor issue then i would really suspect this
> kind of bug.

The issue is fixed now. Ben Skeggs lastest commit[1] fixed the issue
in DDX driver by disabling bios parser and don't run the bios byte
code. I thought I have areadly have the same commit it in my local
tree. Actually, I did have the fix but revert it later. So, my drm
tree should work well on nv40 now. For pre-nv40, I don't have any of
them. I can't test.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/nouveau/xf86-video-nouveau/commit/?id=2688c97169d8ea579ba09b9db049e31704f96626

--
Luo Jinghua