[Nouveau] nouveau userspace bits for 2.6.34

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Apr 12 14:22:03 PDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 10:18:03AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 	(II) NOUVEAU(0): [drm] nouveau interface version: 0.0.16
> 	(EE) NOUVEAU(0): [drm] wrong version, expecting 0.0.15
> 	(EE) NOUVEAU(0): 879:

So I've tried reading the thread and haven't found the answer to this
question yet; my apologies for surely missing the answer which is out
there.

What version of libdrm-nouveau and xserver-xorg-video-nouveau do I need
in order to run nouveau on 2.6.34-rc3 and later?

What git branches should I be tracking?  What changesets add support for
nouveau interface version 0.0.16?

(I'm on Debian and Ubuntu, but building my own from git is fine.)

Thanks,
-andy