[Nouveau] Free Fermi cards to interested developers and researchers

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Mon Apr 26 10:31:32 PDT 2010

Hi all

PathScale is giving away a limited amount of Nvidia Fermi cards to
qualified open source developers and researchers.  We are mainly focused
on our optimized gpu compiler and the HPC market, but also open to
sponsoring creative ideas or projects surrounding the gpu.

Here's a short list of some of the areas most interesting to us
    * Nouveau/kernel drivers
    * CUDA
    * OpenCL
    * HMPP
    * Parallel programming
    * MPI
    * Shader compilers

If you're interested please contact me offlist with a brief description
of your background, the contributions you made to open source and what
you'd intend to do with the card.

Thanks

Christopher

#pathscale - irc.freenode.net